Monday Morning Good Reads 4-24-17
As the eyes of the fiscal world turn to the French presidential election, stock markets around the world jump. Experts have prematurely predicted the winner will be Emmanuel Macron, the candidate with centrist values and a strong supporter of strengthening the European Union. We all know political election experts are never wrong, don't we? (Cough: November 2016, United States, cough). Market news you can use:
- Who is Emmanuel Macron? And Why are experts saying LePen is done?
- Emmanuel Macron, more Trump than you think.
- Could the U.S. government shut down? Again?
- As the market bulls beam, RBC says, not so fast!
- Gold sales and prices rally for the sixth consecutive week.
- Trump still seeks a weaker dollar, which signals stronger gold.