- Provide regular reporting on lead volume, lead quality, and ROAS performance across a variety of ad sources (digital, TV, print, etc.), to help inform ad spend decisions and identify potential areas of improvement.
- Analyze data from various sources to answer management questions related to ads, expenses, sales rep performance, email newsletter performance, and more.
- Work closely with database manager to ensure accuracy of company CRM data, performing audits as needed and providing instructions for corrections.
- Maintain marketing budgets and record final spend amounts after month close.
- Support the implementation of new advertising initiatives, translating the needs of the marketing team into instructions for account managers and developers.
- Lead annual forecasting and budget-setting efforts.
- Provide updated data and charts for marketing materials.
- Very helpful to have knowledge of Google Ads
- Should candidate want to manage marketing campaigns, that’s available
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- 2 days a week in office; overall, flexible.