FEDEX RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Please obtain a large FedEx Mail box from your local FedEx office FREE of charge.
You must place your metals in a small box and then place the small box in the large FedEx box. Secure the small box with newspaper or similar material and close and tape the large FedEx package securely. Please include your full name, Lear account number, address and telephone number inside the large box. Not including this information could delay processing time considerably.
- Each FedEx box should contain a maximum of $50,000 in value for insurance purposes and no more than $100,000 per total shipment. Please send metals in more than one box if necessary.
- Please use only the labels provided by Lear.
- DO NOT ship on a Friday or Saturday for a Monday delivery or over a holiday or holiday weekend.
- DO NOT insure the package with FedEx.
- DO NOT give any indication as to the value or contents of package to FedEx If packed and addressed correctly, it is fully covered.
- Ground packages may not exceed Fifty pounds (50lbs) in weight and Express packages should be less than Thirty (30lbs) pounds.
- Please write your tracking number on the inside box in the event there is damage.
This is also very important for insurance purposes:
The return address and delivery address MUST read as follows, when you fill out the FedEx Mailing label:
Your name/Lear, Inc.
City, State, Zip code
Attn: Lear Receiving Department
1312 Lincoln Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
The statements made on this website are opinions and past performance is no indication of future performance or returns. Precious metals, like all investments, carry risk. Precious metals and coins may appreciate, depreciate, or stay the same depending on a variety of factors. Lear Capital, Inc. cannot guarantee, and makes no representation, that any metals purchased will appreciate at all or appreciate sufficiently to make customers a profit. The decision to purchase or sell precious metals, and which precious metals to purchase or sell, are the customer’s decision alone, and purchases and sales should be made subject to the customer’s own research, prudence and judgment.