UPS RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Please obtain a large UPS Mail box from your local UPS office FREE of charge.
You must place your metals in a small box and then place the small box in the large UPS box. Secure the small box with newspaper or similar material and close and tape the large UPS package securely. Please include your full name, Lear account number, address and telephone number inside the large box. Not including this information could delay processing time considerably.
- Each UPS box should contain a maximum of $50,000 in value for insurance purposes and no more than $100,000 per total shipment. Please send metals in more than one box if necessary.
- Please use only the labels provided by Lear.
- DO NOT ship on a Friday or Saturday for a Monday delivery or over a holiday or holidayweekend.
- DO NOT insure the package with UPS.
DO NOT give any indication as to the value or contents of package to UPS. If packed and addressed correctly, it is fully covered.
- Ground packages may not exceed Fifty pounds (50lbs) in weight and Express packages should be less than Thirty (30lbs) pounds.
- Please write your tracking number on the inside box in the event there is damage
This is also very important for insurance purposes:
The return address and delivery address MUST read as follows, when you fill out the UPS Mailing label:
Your name/Lear, Inc.
City, State, Zip code
Attn: Lear Receiving Department
1312 Lincoln Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
The statements made on this website are opinions only. Past results are no guarantee of future performance or returns. Precious metals, like all investments, carry risk. Precious metals and coins may appreciate, depreciate, or stay the same depending on a variety of factors. Lear Capital, Inc. cannot guarantee, and makes no representation, that any metals purchased will appreciate at all or appreciate sufficiently to make customers a profit. Lear is a retail seller of precious metals and its buyback (or bid) prices are lower than its sell (or ask) prices. Metals must appreciate enough to account for this difference in order for customer to make a profit when liquidating the metals. Lear does not provide financial advice or retirement planning services. The decision to purchase or sell precious metals, and which precious metals to purchase or sell, are the customer’s decision alone, and purchases and sales should be made subject to the customer’s own research, prudence and judgment.