UPS Return Shipping Instructions
Please obtain a large UPS box from your local UPS office free of charge.
You must place your metals in a small box and then place the small box in the larger UPS box. Secure the small box with newspaper or other packing material and close and tape the large UPS package securely. Please include your full name, Lear account number, address, and telephone number inside the large box. Not including this information could delay processing.
- Ground packages may not exceed 50 pounds in weight or $25,000 in value. Express packages should be less than 30 pounds and should not exceed $75,000 in value.
- Please use only the labels provided by Lear. If you need additional labels, please call your Account Executive.
- DO NOT ship on a Friday or Saturday for a Monday delivery or over a holiday or holiday weekend.
- DO NOT insure the package with UPS.
- DO NOT give any indication as to the value or contents of the package to UPS. If packed and addressed correctly, it is fully covered.
- Please write your tracking number on the inside of the box in the event there is damage.
- If you are dropping the packages off at a UPS location, please be sure to ask for a receipt showing all packages and tracking numbers dropped off.
- If a UPS driver is picking up the packages from your home or business, please be sure to request a receipt showing all packages and tracking numbers picked up.
The statements made on this website are opinions only. Past results are no guarantee of future performance or returns. Precious metals, like all investments, carry risk. Precious metals and coins may appreciate, depreciate, or stay the same depending on a variety of factors. Lear Capital, Inc. cannot guarantee, and makes no representation, that any metals purchased will appreciate at all or appreciate sufficiently to make customers a profit. Lear is a retail seller of precious metals and its buyback (or bid) prices are lower than its sell (or ask) prices. Metals must appreciate enough to account for this difference in order for customer to make a profit when liquidating the metals. Lear does not provide financial advice or retirement planning services. The decision to purchase or sell precious metals, and which precious metals to purchase or sell, are the customer’s decision alone, and purchases and sales should be made subject to the customer’s own research, prudence and judgment.